Friday, June 30, 2023

Railroad Towne Antique Mall Stop # 23 pg # 10

  Antique stores are very common but I've never seen anything like this.  It is a monster!  


Give yourself plenty of time here because if you're looking for something in particular, it's probably here but it might be hard to find.  There must be a million things here, maybe more.  


This view is from the second floor.  The basement covers the entire area of the first floor, which this photo only shows half of.  




  As you're looking for that something special though, what will certainly happen is that you'll no doubt find several other things you didn't even know you were looking for.  I'm not an antique store frequenter but I even found several things I liked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...