Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Poppin' Delights Gourmet Popcorn - Norfolk 

I really like popcorn and they do it differently here than anywhere else I've ever known about.  Two things:

1. They pop some in butter instead of other oil. Maybe others do it too but I never knew it if they did.         2. They don't tumble some of their popcorn.  That keeps it softer and, I think, easier to eat.


I purchased a bag of buttered popcorn (my favorite!) which was more butterier than most because it wasn't just seasoned with buttery flavored seasoning.  It was popped in butter and than lightly buttered, as well.  Of course, I did add additional butter to the bag when I got the chance. 


 
As you can see, they have a lot of other items here for many different occasions.  Tracy bought a bag of dill and a bag of puppy chow popcorn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerhouse Social & Suites - Scottsbluff     This has a certain elegance to it.  I think it's the building and how it has been des...