Saturday, September 14, 2024

Wildeflour Baking Co - Lodgepole 

 


We kind of messed up here.  They weren't open when we stopped.  However, when I went to the door, I saw someone inside and she let me in and stamped our books.  I was also able to take a couple photos for the blog.  This person was not the owner and did this out of kindness, which is what you can often find in small towns across Nebraska.

She said the business has been open for some time now and it has it's usual local patronage which find it a great place to spend time.  It is always great to see small towns find a way to continue creating new and inviting places to keep their towns relevant.  Who knows what can be accomplished when you find a way to provide people with a value they want.  Especially when it's in a comfortable setting such as this.

The rolling pin wall is unique, as far as I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerhouse Social & Suites - Scottsbluff     This has a certain elegance to it.  I think it's the building and how it has been des...