Thursday, May 25, 2023

 Lulubee's Artisanal Chocolate   Stop# 34 Pg 23



  This stop is a bit hidden because of where it is located inside of an apartment complex.  You might be tempted to just get your electronic stamp while nearby.  Trust me, you will be glad you drive in and  stop because these chocolates are quite good.



  

  There is a nice variety of sweets, not just chocolate.  


  Here's where it's all put into a finished product that might be called art.  Okay, I know almost nothing about art but if I did, this has to be as close to what someone might call art in the chocolate world.

  There's a nice little multiple choice quiz by the door.  I passed!  Wish I could have had such easy questions in school.  Anyway, enjoy your visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...