Saturday, May 20, 2023

 Rachel's Boutique  Stop # 35, Pg 38

  This is a place that sparked my interest.  It's all women's apparel.  It is very unique and full of beautiful clothes and other items.  I love purses and did want to buy one but Frank said that I didn't need another purse.  That is true but I figure you can never have too many purses. 

Lots of clothes and accessories you would expect to find in a boutique.


We spoke to the owner and found the whole staff to be very friendly and helpful. We recommend you go to Rachel's boutique and see for yourself the beautiful items in the store. You won't be able to resist buying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...