Friday, May 12, 2023

 Gold Mine Antiques Stop # 58, Pg 10


  Clever sign on the building.  At first glance, it appears like it's made from old, smudged metal but if you do more than just glance, you will see a miner panning for gold.  Not sure there's any metallic gold inside but you can sure find what I think is a very diverse collection of antiques that those interested in that will probably consider "gold".


  Cindy and I are not antique collectors but it is fascinating to see this old stuff.  Lots of these things were my toys growing up.  We did have a lava lamp once (who didn't).  


  The All American Beer sign is original but they don't know about the neon tubes.  No idea how long ago this was brewed.  I don't remember seeing any of it in any of my family's refrigerators.


  The store is small but it is really packed.  They have a very nice website for your perusal.  The owners are only there on weekends so plan accordingly if you want to browse around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...