Monday, July 3, 2023

Five Nine Shop & Project Stop # 51 pg # 39

The whole area here is filled with many specialty shops.  Five Nine Shop is relatively new and really well-supplied with lots of writing supplies and artistic items.  The store sign is very small, so I'd recommend taking the first nearby parking spot and walking.  It's on the south side of the street.


When you enter, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the variety of supplies.  They even have paper day planners which I haven't seen in years.  Way to go Five Nine!  I always found those to be the best type of planner for me.  Of course, all you who know me and my profession (system administrator, retired) probably think it odd I'd rather use paper day planners.  I can't explain it except I started needing something when that was all there was and nothing electronic ever matched it.




There are all kinds of notebooks, logbooks, pens, pencils, stationary, etc.  If you need any assistance, the knowledgeable staff is ready to help you get started with what you need to keep track of your business or life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildeflour Baking Co - Lodgepole     We kind of messed up here.  They weren't open when we stopped.  However, when I went to the door,...