Sunday, July 16, 2023

Graf Bees Stop # 18 pg # 14

I have never been in a store like this before.  Can't say I even knew this kind of place existed.


So, suffice it to say, this was another new experience for us.  I had no idea there was so much stuff for display and sale related to bees and honey.  Visit with Mark and Linda if you want to know anything related to bees or honey.

Here's a few of the displays around the store.

My favorite item is made from beeswax.  Linda makes these and I bet she could make something special for you if she can find the right mold.

They make their own honey and honey products.  We bought a few things, honey butter (way better than any other I've had), honey coated puffs and honey mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swanson Reservoir SRA - Trenton     This Reservoir is the largest of the four Southwest Reservoirs. It has a 4974 acre lake and 3957 acr...