Friday, September 29, 2023

Grain Bin Antique Town Stop 45 pg. 10

What a unique antique store (stores?).  Very interesting place.  Not only is everything filled with antiques, but all the bins are antiques, as well, and they're original, too.  It is located a few miles south of North Platte and in spite of its location, there were a bunch of people there when we were.  


Even the floors are original.  There are 20 of these bins and each one has a theme for what you will find inside.  One of the most surprising things about this is that none of them are crowded.

Very easy to walk around inside and browse.  Since they are so roomy you don't have to be nervous about knocking something off a shelf like some antique stores.



The main building is also loaded the same way, lots of space to walk around.  There is an upstairs, as well.  As I might have mentioned before, I'm not much of an antique shopper but even I found some things of interest.  I found an old garden weeder that I bought for Tracy.  It looked like it might work pretty good in sandy soil.  I used plenty of old tools when I was young and helping my grandmother in her garden, but I never saw one of these.

Cindy found something interesting.  Purses made from old book covers!  Who thinks of these kinds of things???

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...