Friday, September 29, 2023

 Legacy of the Plains Stop 22 pg. 46


Pretty nice background for a lineup of old farm machinery.  There is a lot out there so I had to cut it off somewhere so I chose to keep Scottsbluff National Monument in the photo.

We didn't have time to enter the main part of the museum.  This part of the building is pretty small compared to the museum.  One of the most interesting things was this display of the history of farming.


I have to come back here next year when we're around Gering for the Nebraska Passport.  Having seen what I have, it is going to need about 2 hours for a decent tour.  Even better, I'll try to time our visit for when they are having one of the monthly events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Plains Art Museum - Lincoln   This museum actually turned out to be a refresher course for us.  Last year we learned a lot about Nebr...