Saturday, July 27, 2024

Island Oasis Waterpark - Grand Island 


This is a hugely popular place on a hot summer day!  Lots of people all over.  I didn't take any photos inside the fence because everyone was so spread out.  You'll have to trust me when I say there were hundreds of people in here. 
Many were just relaxing in the shade enjoying a cold drink and snacks, including pizza.  But lots more were in the water or just soaking up some sun all over the place.  The lazy river looked like a fun, relaxing water feature partly because it was shady in some areas.


They have a pair of really tall water slides.   I was hoping to see someone slide down while we were there but didn't catch anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildeflour Baking Co - Lodgepole     We kind of messed up here.  They weren't open when we stopped.  However, when I went to the door,...