Saturday, July 27, 2024

Magnolias Boutique - Central City 

This boutique is located in an historic home in Central City.  When we walked into the building I was in awe.  It's filled with trendy women's clothing of all sizes and accessories to finish your outfit.  They also have unique gift items.  



While Frank visited with one of the owners and her helpers, I walked around to see all of the beautiful items.  They even had designed their own tee-shirts for sale with Get Stamped along with a special design of Central City on it and their business name along with Nebraska Passport Stop 2024.  They were really neat.  You can go on their website: magnoliasboutiquecc.com to see all they have to offer.  I bought a small billfold that day, but I definitely intend to go to the website and spend a bit more time looking things over.  My sister-in-law Vicki warned me I would love this place.

This boutique was filled with beautiful items. Check it out but give yourself enough time to look around. You will love it. Oh yeah, don't forget your checkbook or credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildeflour Baking Co - Lodgepole     We kind of messed up here.  They weren't open when we stopped.  However, when I went to the door,...