Saturday, July 27, 2024

Primitive Chicks - Antiques & Home Decor - Stromsburg 


I'm not normally looking to buy antiques but I don't mind browsing in an antique store.  I often find things I grew up around either at home or at my grand parents homes.  There were things here that I've never seen before.  

 
  There were also some very unusual light bulbs that had a soft coating which appeared very flame-like.  Several of the small lights you can see in this photo are those light bulbs.


I like the store's layout.  It is very roomy and uncluttered.  So often antique stores are so jam-packed you can hardly move around without worrying about knocking something over but here, that's not the case.  


This store is located in a beautiful historic building in downtown Stromsburg along with the 4th Street Coffee house. The building inside was fixed up very well and it was very inviting. After we got our passport books stamped, we looked at all the antiques and home decor items. They had some beautiful  unique items. 


Before we left, I bought an Iced Mocha and Frank had an Iced Black tea. They had plenty of tables and chairs to sit at but we wanted to look around some more. We really enjoyed seeing this place and also enjoyed our drinks. Check it out for yourself in person or on Facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildeflour Baking Co - Lodgepole     We kind of messed up here.  They weren't open when we stopped.  However, when I went to the door,...