Thursday, August 8, 2024

 Monolithic Brewing - Omaha 


This location looks like it should be a very popular place.  The staff we encountered were super friendly.


Interesting picture on the screen.  It actually was the Olympic symbol but when I happened to snap this photo, this is what the camera caught.  What I wanted to show was all the taps lined up.  Then have a LOT of beer flavors here.  Plus lots of inside and outside seats.


They also have food.  Just a small menu but the hamburgers are excellent.  I like most hamburgers but the one I had here is uniquely tasty.  I'll attribute it to their Monolithic Super Secret Sauce.  Smoked ground beef added to that, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildeflour Baking Co - Lodgepole     We kind of messed up here.  They weren't open when we stopped.  However, when I went to the door,...