Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Powerhouse Social & Suites - Scottsbluff 


 

This has a certain elegance to it.  I think it's the building and how it has been designed.  We intended to have a meal here but we arrived too early.  I did check, though, and the steaks are flame grilled and some people know how much I like that.  Since we go through the area often, I hope to get that steak here in the near future.

The chairs look very comfortable but I didn't sit in one to check.

There's also a very nice outdoor area when the weather is appropriate.  This whole area of Scottsbluff has been redeveloped, with lots of fun places to choose from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerhouse Social & Suites - Scottsbluff     This has a certain elegance to it.  I think it's the building and how it has been des...