Monday, May 1, 2023

  Today's stop was from an entry in the Nebraska Wine Passport.


   We visited Rich Harvest Vineyard and Winery by Syracuse, NE.  It's a fairly large place with a very modern décor.  It opened only 4 years ago and has plenty of seating.  They also have live music outside on some weekends, when the weather is suitable, which includes a fairly large covered deck on the south side where you can enjoy the entertainment.  Weekends and events can be very busy.  It is quite well maintained.  No accent lights were out and I didn't see any dust or neglected areas.  It's evident the owners are very proud of what they have created.


  I'm not a wine drinker but Cindy is, so, we had to have a round of tastings.  They have a honey mead that is very good and to my surprise, there is a cranberry wine that I would never guess was wine.  That also was very good.  Overall, I think this would be a fun place to spend an evening with friends if this appeals to you.  For those of you who know me, don't worry, I am NOT going to start drinking wine.  Mostly, I just don't care for the flavor.  I'll stick with my Mountain Dew.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...