Monday, July 31, 2023

Sandhills Boutique Stop # 10 pg # 42


 What a nice shop!  I graduated from High School in Clarkson but I don't remember what this building used to be.  I know I drove, rode or walked by here at least a thousand times while I was in school.  I know for sure it didn't look this nice then.

Stop in and say Hi to Michelle.  She grew up in the Sandhills.  That explains why this store is called Sandhills Boutique.


This is a beautiful store.  Michelle has certainly spent some time to get it looking this good.


There is a wide variety of goods here.  Cindy found a purse, of course.  This time she bought it, and it seems to work well for her.


There's such a wide variety of goods here that it seems likely to be a popular place to visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Plains Art Museum - Lincoln   This museum actually turned out to be a refresher course for us.  Last year we learned a lot about Nebr...