Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Diana's Papillion Tea Shop Stop # 52 pg # 35

Diana's Papillion Tea Shop is located in a nice looking area on Washington street, with several attractive stores.  It has lots of room for customers to relax and visit over a cup of their favorite tea.


 And they certainly will have your favorite tea.  My gosh, I have never seen so many tea flavors.  



I had one of the Earl Grey flavors they carry.  I believe there were 3 different ones.  It was very good but then that's my favorite kind of tea.  We ended up buying a blend to enhance sleep, Cindy wanted to give that a try.  I tried it too, but I usually sleep good anyway.  She isn't sure she can tell the difference.


They have decorated their shop in a Japanese theme.  The rooms are small and actually quite comfortable and relaxing.


There is a small desk where you can set up your computer, if you like.


As you can see here, there is information as to the health benefits of the various teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...