Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Branding Iron Cafe 

 This small cafe in Wahoo is certainly a local favorite.  They only serve breakfast and lunch.


We were there for lunch and it was packed.  People kept coming in, replacing those who left, keeping the tables and lunch counter chairs filled.  The wait staff didn't have a minute to spare.  It's located by the fairgrounds so not where I would think it would attract a lot of people but that isn't an issue for them at all.  What we ordered was very good so, I guess, lots of folks know where to go for great meals.  Like most small town cafes, the portion size is huge.  I had the cod basket and had all I could do to eat the all fish.  Next time I think I'll try one of the burgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...