Tuesday, September 12, 2023

ReMain Stop # 65 pg # 11

 ReMain is a fantastic vintage store in Springfield, NE. We immediately were greeted by the very friendly owner, Alicia.  

The store was filled with beautiful vintage furniture, wall decor, housewares and accessories. The company is determined to repurpose vintage items, redefine items to support local businesses and local creators, and rekindle her customer's creativity.  



There were so many things I could have bought but I would need someone to come in our house and give me an idea of what I could use and help me decorate. I could have spent hours in there, but we were short on time.  



We did buy a wall decoration which we decided to place in the living/dining room where we used to have a small clock.

I am finding that I enjoy going into these vintage and antique stores.  It always amazes me what you can find and different ways you can use any items.  For example, take a look at this.  Lots of parts have been scavenged to create this little vehicle.  So unique, it won some ribbons at the Sarpy County Fair.


If you can't get to Springfield to see ReMain in person, go to their website, remainspringfield.com and see for yourself what they have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archway - Kearney   This is such an impressive structure, especially when seen in the distance as you approach.  The interchange on I-8...